No One Does It Alone
As 2016 comes to a close, I want to express my gratitude for all of my colleagues who contributed to my growth and success this year. No one does it alone! I’ve been fortunate to have some wonderful opportunities to share how self-acceptance and self-love can transform your life with so many more people.
First, I want to thank my colleagues who interviewed me for podcasts and radio programs:
- Laura Reagan host of Therapy Chat
- John Harrison host of The True Calling Project
- Christina Hibbert host of Motherhood Radio
- Robyn D’Angelo host of The Love Your Partner Summit
- Amy Guth of WGN Radio’s Saturday Night Special
- Nicole Burgess of Launching Your Daughter
- Lourdes Viado of Women in Depth
Be sure to check out their programs. They each offer something different and wonderful!
I also extend my gratitude to all of my guest bloggers in 2016. They all brought so much value, knowledge and passion to their writing. It was truly a pleasure to host each and every one of them on my blog!
- Christine Reber, LMHC wrote 7 Tips for Dealing with Criticism When You’re a Highly Sensitive Person.
- Michelle Farris, LMFT wrote 3 Ways to Reverse the Rage in Your Codependent Relationship and 3 Codependent Traits That Breed Anger and Resentment.
- Cindy Norton, LMFTA wrote Imperfect Love: 3 Ways to Embrace It.
- John Harrison, LPCC wrote How to Make Friends With Your Inner Critic.
- Stefanie Flores wrote The Long-Term Effects of Weak Boundaries.
- Christine Walker wrote One Skill Imperfect Parents Need if They Want Happy Kids.
- Natasha Daniels wrote How Accepting Yourself Can Make You a Better Parent.
- Nicole Burgess, LMFT wrote How Parents Can Help Their Teens Build Self-Worth.
- Jennifer Scott wrote Tips for Reducing Stress from Your Holiday Celebrations.
This year I began a new venture into teaching online blogging classes for therapists and coaches. I am grateful for the first cohort of students who took my class: Get Noticed! Writng & Blogging for Therapists. I truly appreciate their leap of faith to sign-up and take the class the first time it was offered!
On-Going Supporters, Cheerleaders, & Encouragers
And my continued thanks to:
- Jeremy McKeen & The Good Men Project and John Grohol & PsychCentral for supporting my writing.
- Mari Lee for her spot-on coaching, positive energy, and always delivering “above and beyond”.
- My “Tahoe Tribe” for their friendship, encouragement, and inspiration.
I’m looking forward to new projects, strengthening connections, and continued personal and professional growth in the new year. I wish you all a healthy and successful 2017!
P.S. If you’re interested in writing a guest post for me in 2017 on any of my blogs (SocialWorkCoaching.com, SharonMartinCounseling.com, or Happily Imperfect), get in touch with me here.
Join the interest list!