Life & Professional Coaching for Therapists and Social Workers, Counselors, Coaches
Coaching can address any combination of life and/or professional goals. It is present-focused and goal oriented.
Life coaching and career coaching for therapists and social workers can help you:
- Build confidence
- Create positive habits
- Grow your happiness
- Overcome burnout and/or create a self-care plan
- Create work-life balance
- Increase efficiency
- Understand the licensing process and decide if it’s for you
- Prepare for job interviews
- Explore employment options
- Start a private practice
- Identify career goals
- Gain respect in your field
- Improve communication skills and relationships
- Push past mental blocks to success
- Set goals for your professional and personal life
- Create positive results in your life
What you can expect from life coaching and social work coaching
- Help setting specific goals
- Identifying roadblocks
- Practical solutions
- Honest feedback
- Experienced guidance
I’m excited to work with you and look forward to helping you achieve your goals!
Coaching is $180 per 60-minute session or $135 per 45-minute session.
Coaching sessions can be conducted in my San Jose office or via telephone or Skype.
I work on a per session basis (rather than offering packages) so that you can purchase as much or as little coaching as you need. My job is to help you find focus and a plan. Success and abundance are right in front of you. Are you ready to grab them? Send me an email to get started or ask more questions. I’d love to help.