Life & Professional Coaching for Therapists and Social Workers, Counselors, Coaches
Coaching can address any combination of life and/or professional goals. It is present-focused and goal oriented.
Life coaching and career coaching for therapists and social workers can help you:
- Build confidence
- Create positive habits
- Grow your happiness
- Overcome burnout and/or create a self-care plan
- Create work-life balance
- Increase efficiency
- Understand the licensing process and decide if it’s for you
- Prepare for job interviews
- Explore employment options
- Start a private practice
- Identify career goals
- Gain respect in your field
- Improve communication skills and relationships
- Push past mental blocks to success
- Set goals for your professional and personal life
- Create positive results in your life
What you can expect from life coaching and social work coaching
- Help setting specific goals
- Identifying roadblocks
- Practical solutions
- Honest feedback
- Experienced guidance
I’m excited to work with you and look forward to helping you achieve your goals!
Coaching is $180 per 50 minute session.
New social workers, counselors, therapists may take 20% off each individual coaching session within the first year of graduation.
Coaching sessions can be conducted in my San Jose office or via Skype.
I find it frustrating to search through a website and not find a price listed. I prefer the transparency of listing my fees clearly. This way you are aware of the costs and can make an informed decision. Many coaches offer packages with catchy names and big promises. I work on a per session basis so that you can purchase as much or as little coaching as you need. My job is to help you find focus and a plan. Success and abundance are right in front of you. Are you ready to grab them? Give me a call at 408-982-6535. I’d love to help.